Vallarna Skate park
At the skate park in Vallarna, you can practice skating and tricks with your skateboard or kickbike. It is a fun and active hangout spot for everyone who loves skateboarding.
Awesome courses for young and old
The skate park consists of over 1000 square metres of concrete and steel structures. It’s a place where you can really try out your skills. The park is always open and has free admission. It is lit up at night for those who enjoy skateboarding after sundown. There are occasionally staff on site during the summer months. Everyone is welcome at the skate park; professionals and beginners, young and old, boys and girls. Everyone skates together here.
- Visiting the skate park is at your own risk
- You should always wear a helmet and protective equipment
- Bicycles and mopeds are not permitted inside the skate park
- Be mindful of inexperienced skaters and allow them to skate alongside more experienced skaters
- Always yield to the person in front of you
- Keep an adequate safe distance to other skaters and make sure your skateboard does not roll away and hurt someone
- Any spectators or resting skateboarders must stay away from the ramps and obstacles
- Keep things tidy and throw away all your rubbish in a bin
- Graffiti and other forms of painting is strictly prohibited
- Kickbikes are allowed in the skate park until 15:00 every day between weeks 25 - 32. From week 33 - 24, both skateboards and kickbikes are allowed in the park at the same time without a time limitation.
- Guardians are responsible for the safety of minors using the park
- Läroverksgatan, Falkenberg